Tuesday, February 3, 2015

CT Tags & Snags for Inzpired Creationz Store - Chris Pastel & Irish Princess Designs

Sharing a great news!!
 Inzpired Creationz is back and opened her own store this week!!
She invited so many awesome artists and designers to join her.
You can visit her store Inzpired Creationz Store HERE

I am happy to be accepted to their store CT Team
and here I would like to present my first ever CT work for ICZ.

I used the new tube Carla by Chris Pastel
And PTU kit "Romantic Blush" by Irish Princess Designs



(Click the images to enlarge)

Preview of the kit



(Click the images to enlarge)

Some Extras Snags for you

Do not cut or edit or add any word to the tags.

Please leave some love if you snag it xoxo











1 comment:

  1. I have snagged some of your snags, thank you for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete